Install and running Handwriting-Synthesis on Windows.

install Python 3.6.2 and Git Add “C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36” to your path and remove any Windows Store Path’s as needed to prevent Windows store from popping up while executing python commandline execute python get-pip.py from command line -> https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py dir into a new folder. Know that using the latest version of python can cause issues with TensorFlow C:\Users{username}\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\projects git clone https://github,com/sjvasquez/handwriting-synthesis.git cd handwriting-synthesis python -m pip install svgwrite python -m pip install matplotlib python -m pip install scipy python -m pip install pandas python -m pip install sklearn python -m pip install rnn python -m pip install tensorflow==1.11.0 python demo.py pip install …

Ready a Stream of Data into Calendar Appointments

Remove-Variable * -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue; Remove-Module *; $error.Clear(); Clear-Host #This will Break the Webcall scripts #https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47542628/cannot-convert-argument-second-time-in-powershell #https://www.slipstick.com/developer/change-programmatic-access-options/ #$proxy = New-WebServiceProxy -uri “http://localhost:8080/API.asmx?WSDL” -namespace “com.api” -class “MyProxyClass” #$proxy = New-WebServiceProxy -uri “http://localhost:8080/API.asmx?WSDL” -namespace “MyPortal” -class “MyProxyClass” # load the required .NET types Add-Type -AssemblyName ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook’ $GCalenderItems = $null #Makes global Car $End = (Get-Date).AddDays(14).ToShortDateString() $Start = (Get-Date).AddDays(-14).ToShortDateString() Function Get-OutlookCalendar { # access Outlook object model $outlook = New-Object -ComObject outlook.application # connect to the appropriate location $namespace = $outlook.GetNameSpace(‘MAPI’) $Calendar = [Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.OlDefaultFolders]::olFolderCalendar $Filter = “[MessageClass]=’IPM.Appointment’ and [IsRecurring] = ‘$False’ AND [Start] > ‘$Start’ AND [Start] < ‘$End'” # AND [End] < ‘$End'” …

Soapcalls from PHP to .NET Web services

#!/usr/bin/php -q <?php //Creates a check for HTTP and HTTPS services. Also creates a SSL cert check. //Every host is scanned for the ports listed below, and if an web service is found, a service check is created for it. $database_folder = “/etc/nagios/scripts/auto_generate_database/”; //Folder of the SQLLite databases to use for host lookup. $outputfile = “autoconfig_Custom-services.cfg”; #$outputfile = “/etc/nagios/conf.d/auto_generated/autoconfig_http-services.cfg”; $check_http = “/etc/nagios/plugins/check_http”; //Location of Nagios check_http command. This command does all the work and the config is bases on what this command returns. $servicehttps_ports_array = array(“443″,”8443″,”9443″,”18200″,”18201″,”18202″,”18203″,”18204″,”18205″,”18206″,”18207″,”18208″,”18209″,”18210”);// array of ports for SSL/TLS checks. Also creates a cert check for each ones …

simple VB Form Web Fuzzer

Public Class Form1 Dim NewLetter As Char Dim MyWebRequest As New Net.WebClient() Dim Extention As String = “.cfm” Dim FileLen As Integer = 0 Dim SleepTime As Integer = 1000 Const WebSite As String = “http://MyWebsite.com/” Private Sub ExplorePath(ByVal RequestString As String, Optional ByVal LastAscii As Integer = 0) Application.DoEvents() Dim Data As Byte() = Nothing Dim NumberOfFilesFound As Integer = 0 Dim DataLength As Integer = 0 NumberOfFilesFound = 0 Debug.WriteLine(“Trying: ” & WebSite & RequestString & “<” & Extention) Try If LastAscii = 0 Then Data = MyWebRequest.DownloadData(WebSite & RequestString & “<” & Extention) Else Data = MyWebRequest.DownloadData(WebSite …

Impact to WiFi Stability issues in NONOS sdk 2.1.0->2.2.0+

I’ve been on 2.1.0 for quite sometime and decided to take the leap to 3.0.0. After I did I started experiencing intermittent connection issues with my Wifi. Then also creating a snapshot I moved back to 2.1.0 and everything works great again. I also tested 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 and all yield the same issue and rolling back to 2.1.0 everything works. Does this having something to do with the new RF_CAL param added in userland or something else I may be missing from my upgrade? Any help would be amazing as I am currently stuck in the water right now …

Simple VB Webserver Spider

Public Class Form1 Public WithEvents MyClient As System.Net.WebClient Public TotalWorkingThreads As Integer = 0 Public TotalTags As Integer = 0 Public gExtractedLinks(50000) As String Private Sub SpiderThePageCache(ByVal Webpage As String) MyClient = New System.Net.WebClient Dim WebpageDocument As String = MyClient.DownloadString(Webpage) Dim AhrefIndex As Integer = 0 Dim ExtractedLink As String Dim ExtractedLinks(5000) As String Dim Flag As Boolean = False While True Flag = False AhrefIndex = WebpageDocument.IndexOf(“a href”, AhrefIndex) If AhrefIndex = -1 Then Exit While If WebpageDocument.Chars(AhrefIndex + 8) = “#” Then AhrefIndex += 8 Continue While End If ExtractedLink = vbNullString For i = (AhrefIndex + 8) …

Using SnmpSharpNet

Imports SnmpSharpNet Public Class Form1 Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load walk() End Sub Private Sub getone() Dim host As String = “MyHostName” Dim community As String = “public” Dim requestOid() As String Dim result As Dictionary(Of Oid, AsnType) requestOid = New String() {“1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0”, “1.3.6.1.2.1.1.2.0”} Dim snmp As SimpleSnmp = New SimpleSnmp(host, community) If Not snmp.Valid Then Console.WriteLine(“Invalid hostname/community.”) Exit Sub End If result = snmp.Get(SnmpVersion.Ver1, requestOid) If result IsNot Nothing Then Dim kvp As KeyValuePair(Of Oid, AsnType) For Each kvp In result Console.WriteLine(“{0}: ({1}) {2}”, kvp.Key.ToString(), SnmpConstants.GetTypeName(kvp.Value.Type), kvp.Value.ToString()) Next Else Console.WriteLine(“No results received.”) …