So, After multiple and multiple attempts of troubleshooting the PI I finally got SSH to work. This was due to the ldconfig -p | grep libguac returning the location of the Library files for Libguac-client-ssh pointing to usr/lib/arm-linux/gnueabihf
and a closely mirrored entry at /usr/local/lib.
After removing the enties with RM located in the ARM-Linux_gnueabihf folder, without a restart or refresh SSH loaded correctly!

Another error I got was that SSH was not a defined protocol, In the user-mappings, you have to make sure your protocol is case sensitive, Once I updated SSH->ssh it located the correct protocol.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To create code blocks or other preformatted text, indent by four spaces:

    This will be displayed in a monospaced font. The first four 
    spaces will be stripped off, but all other whitespace
    will be preserved.
    
    Markdown is turned off in code blocks:
     [This is not a link](http://example.com)

To create not a block, but an inline code span, use backticks:

Here is some inline `code`.

For more help see http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax